10. You automatically type "Canadien" instead of "Canadian" and have to constantly backspace to change the "e" to "a."
9. You make online trade proposals involving Tomas Plekanec bringing you Joe Thornton and Patrick Marleau in a trade, but at the same time you think he's not good enough to be the Habs' second-line centre.
8. You complain about a three-dollar overcharge on your cable bill, but $200 seats in the blues..for a Coyotes game...seem do-able.
7. Your bathroom reading material consists of The Hockey News' 2009-10 Yearbook, which falls open on the Habs page, the scouting reports on the top twenty prospects and Jean Beliveau's autobiography.
6. Your weekly lottery numbers are 33, 23, 19, 18, 10 and 4, because "they're winners."
5. You can't decide if catching your girlfriend in your buddy's bed or Mike Komisarek bolting to the leafs is the worse betrayal.
4. You drink only Molson's products since the family bought the team.
3. In your worst nightmare, the playoff format has changed and the leafs beat the Habs in game 7 of the Cup finals, in OT. Grabovski scores the winner, assisted by the traitor. In the nightmare's other variation, the leafs become the Bs and Begin scores the goal, on a feed from Lucic.
2. You sign emails with "GHG" and the people you're writing to know what that means.
And, topping the list, you know you're a Habs fan when:
1. The password on your bank account is "Price31" because "he's money."